Terms & Conditions

Stay:
  • City tax due to the Rufina municipality is 1.00 € per person per day, only applies to adults.
  • Minimum stay is 1 (one) night, booking is compulsory
  • Check in after 3.00pm – Check out by 10.30am
  • Children up to 3 years free
  • Children (4 to 10 years) have a 50% discount
Payments:
  • We require a booking deposit of 30% of the total price; the remaining 70% will be paid at the guests arrival.
  • We accept payments by cash, bank transfer or postal order.
Terms of booking cancellation:
  • We can reimburse your deposit upon receipt of written cancellation of the booking up to 10 days before your stay.

Contacts

Address

Via di Turicchi 14, 50060 - Rufina
Firenze (Italy)

Telephone

+39 055 8319631

Email

info@arroccoturicchi.it

If there are problems with the form or the captcha please write us an email to info@arroccoturicchi.it specifying the information needed, number of guests and period of your stay, we will answer back in the shortest time possible.